Your browser is a little too outdated for our website. May we recommend you download a better, faster and more secure browser? Firefox is a great alternative to Explorer. There's also Chrome by Google, which is highly recommended.
If you'd like to use Internet Explorer, Microsoft recommends upgrading to the most recent version of Internet Explorer available for your computer.
Scotia Village Establishes Andrew Grey Williamson Employee Scholarship Fund
In conjunction with the 30th anniversary of the opening of Scotia Village, The Presbyterian Homes, Inc. and generous donors have established the Andrew Grey Williamson Employee Scholarship Fund for Scotia Village. This permanent scholarship fund will provide educational opportunities for Scotia Village employees. In the early 1980s, Mr. Williamson was one of the original community leaders to meet with The Presbyterian Homes, Inc. to explore the possibility of a continuing care retirement community in Laurinburg. He devoted a great deal of time, energy, and commitment in helping establish Scotia Village, serving as one of the original members of the Scotia Village Board of Trustees and twice as its president.
Tax-deductible gifts may be made by:
- Making your check payable to The Presbyterian Homes Foundation, Inc. and mailing it to: 2109 Sandy Ridge Road, Colfax, NC 27235
- Making your gift online at www.presbyhomesinc.org
- Contacting the Director of Development and Public Relations at (336) 886-6553
The scholarship is expected to be fully funded by 2020.
Some of the donors for the Andrew Grey Williamson Employee Scholarship are pictured above (l to r) with Tim Webster (far right), President of Presbyterian Homes, Inc.
- Resident, Sibyle Dulin
- Resident, Betty Hasty
- Former President of PHI, Bill Pleasants
- Kathy Williamson, wife of Drew Williamson
- Drew Williamson, The scholarship is named for Drew’s father: Andy Williamson
Help Build Resources for Our Residents & CommunitiesLearn About Ways to Give & Donate Online