At each of our communities, volunteers play a vital role in helping us carry out our mission of providing senior adults with high quality care and
services in support of their physical, intellectual, social and spiritual well-being. By sharing your gifts with our residents, you help us create
communities that celebrate life. We welcome you to join our growing family of volunteers and enjoy the exceptional relationships that volunteering
- To build a stronger community
- To create an enriching experience
- To serve others
Our volunteer activities are driven by the gifts and talents of our volunteers. By sharing your skills, knowledge, hobbies, talent or even just
your energetic personality, we can match or create an activity that is perfect for you. Just bring your enthusiasm and a caring attitude, and
we’ll work hard to ensure that the time shared is inspiring and joyful both to you and our residents.
Here are just a few examples of the volunteer opportunities you can find at our communities:
- Activity Assistant
- Art Instructor
- Bingo Caller
- Chaperon for off-campus outings
- Computer Instructor
- Lead a cultural program
- Hold a dance performance or instructional class
- Lead a craft class, candy making, etc.
- Lead an educational class, bible study, worship service, etc.
- Be a personal shopper
- Share a talent or hobby
- Visit with residents, read to residents or help with letter writing
- Or present us with an idea of your own
There are no minimum or maximum time requirements for volunteer. We welcome any amount of time you can give. Deliver smiles and discover the
endless benefits of volunteerism at a Presbyterian Homes, Inc. community!